- $600,000 | For a young woman severely injured from defective highway design.
- $400,000 | For a man who suffered neck and back injuries when a commercial overhead door fell onto him during the course of employment.
- $325,000 | For a woman who suffered a neck injury with resultant multi-level cervical fusion.
- $216,000 | For an individual who sustained an ankle fracture.
- $200,000 | For an elderly woman who’s ankle was fractured by a slip-and-fall.
- $200,000 | For a woman who sustained a neck injury resulting in a two-level cervical fusion.
- $180,000 | For an individual who suffered a shattered femur, resulting from a fall down a flight of stairs.